Pat Hickey Travels

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Dog days of Summer






Vegas is still sweltering. Looking so forward to Fall...probably taking a trip somewhere...hoping to enjoy changing of seasons. Spent a week in Vancouver and had a great time. I do miss being there with family and friends the kids are growing up and I don't get anywhere near enough photos sent to me. But evryone has their lives to deal with...not being a parent..I understand.

So I've shared some photos, Erin behind the counter at Salty Tongue, Vancouver, Adrianna in Color and Black and White...she is proof positive - true beauty can be found anywhere. Computer in Cafe - Salty Tongue Vancover...and finally myself playing with Photobooth on my mac.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home