Pat Hickey Travels

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Looking to Fall and New Blog


So...I'll be moving myself to a new blog located at www.pathickeytravels.com. I registered the name and got the first entry out of the way.

I'm using Word Press and I'm still trying to figure out some things...like uploading photos. I'll get there. We also signed on for another year of support for the world famous, Las Vegas Blackjacks. We had some bumps at the end of last season but have now started to work out some of the kinks....I'm looking forward to a new year and sharing some ideas with the new executive and the returning players.

Come visit me at my new blog and see some of my work at www.lasvegasblackjacks.com...we should have the site restored by the end of September.

All the Best.

Pat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home