Pat Hickey Travels

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Vegas Love...ever present

So we're in our favourite SB having a coffee, surfing the net doing what we do every morning...the locals are in getting their Fraps and Soy Lattes to go...when I see these 2 guys getting into an argument - they are sitting with each other when this erupts and one guy punches the other in the face...the puncher then gets up and hammers the other in the back of the head....lovely, except for the fact that the receiver of these blows is in a frickin' wheelchair...with limited use of one arm!!! WTF :o

There are no less than 8 people watching this as the striker is lining up to give this fella another shot - but they don't want to lose their place in line...hell no. I had to get into the middle of these 2 to make sure the beating didn't continue...I mean whatever happened to non-violent conflict resolution? It's fucking 7:30 in the morning...what's so wrong with some people that you beat on a dude in a chair??? I mean I don't care what he said...get up and walk away.


I want go travelling again.

Thanks for listening...

Pat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home